Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Looking forward - Budapest

We stayed up late last night to finish (almost) packing so that today wouldn't be consumed by it. We still have to pick up a couple small items to add to our suitcase, but essentially, we're ready.

As I sit this morning, thinking about embarking on our trip tomorrow (yes, it's tomorrow!), I'm reminded that we've posted about London, Oxford and Scotland, but not Hungary. From what I've found in research, Budapest is a beautiful city and one I didn't realize I wanted to visit until after doing some research on it. Take a look:



It will be a pleasure to have guides in Budapest, if only for a day. I know a couple who have lived there for a number of years and they have so graciously agreed to show us around a little. My anticipation is growing tremendously to visit Budapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment