Translate

Monday, February 20, 2017

Breadsticks, oh my!

On Saturday, I made breadsticks for a birthday party dinner for one of my friends. I hadn't made them in a long time, but knew it wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, I remembered that breadsticks use a slightly different recipe than my normal bread recipe. So, I went to Pinterest. And boy am I glad I did! This recipe is so easy and incredibly delicious and I highly recommend you try it.

A few things I did:

1. I doubled the recipe because it was for a party. It still worked perfectly!
2. I made a couple rolls out of it and they were great for sandwiches.
3. I made a seasoned butter to brush over them. I did use a brush instead of dipping. Easier cleanup and with brushing, I was able to go ahead and brush them, then when completely cooled, packaged them up for transport to the party. They did not get soggy!
      I used garlic powder, a little Parmesan cheese and an Italian salad seasoning blend.

These will definitely be in a regular rotation of bread making for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment