Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

Libby in London - Third Day

I know that negative things can be considered blessings, or at least can turn to being blessings. It's difficult for me to reconcile good and bad, both as blessings. Today, as I sit enjoying a delicious Spinach and Goats Cheese Quiche at a cafe across from our hotel in London, it is easy to know that this is a blessing.


To be able to accompany my husband on this trip, and not only that, but to take our vacation over here in between his work assignments, is truly a wonderful opportunity and I'm grateful for it.

If there are adequate words to express my feelings, I don't know them.

I don't believe I've done anything to deserve this trip. I don't believe it is a reward of any kind. I do believe I'm blessed regardless my failings or good works.

No comments:

Post a Comment